As used herein, “Connected Chains LLC” refers to the company Connected Chains LLC, including without limitation thereby, its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. Connected Chains LLC is a company with limited liability, incorporated under the laws of the Sultanate of Oman. Depending upon context, “Connected Chains LLC” may also refer to the services, products, Site, content or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) provided by Connected Chains LLC.
Connected Chains LLC and its affiliates (hereinafter, “Connected Chains LLC”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- Your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control; and
- Retention of Personal Information.
GATHERING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site, open an Account to use our solutions or perform any Transactions. The types of Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Your name;
- Your photographic identification, including a high quality image of your government issued ID; passport, national ID card, and driving licence;
- Your address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your banking details including account numbers;
- Your date of birth;
- Your transactions; and
- Your utility bill or bank statement confirming your residential address.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To analyze use of our Site;
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To undertake a verification of your identity in accordance with our AML and Identity Verification Policy;
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer;
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyze trends, and administer the Platform. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our Site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Platform by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
We use third party service providers to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service providers may place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service providers analyse this information and provide us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service providers can be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service providers may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Platform. Our service providers are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review all policies, rules, terms and regulations, including the privacy policies, of each site that you visit. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not control those third party sites or any of the content contained therein and you agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for any of those third party sites, including, without limitation, their content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to or arising from those sites.
CORRECTION / UPDATING / DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your Personal Information and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us at: email@example.com
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely and other measures to protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Only authorized personnel of Connected Chains LLC have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Last updated: 30 June 2020